The Edukata facilitator guide book gives an overview of the Edukata design model and practical advice on organizing a design workshops with a group of people. It will give insights into the design process, but is mainly meant for people with prior experience with collaboration methods, participatory design methods, creative problem solving and facilitation.
There are various training workshops that will give you the necessary skills to start facilitating Edukata design studios with proficiency. Check out upcoming training events. Version 3.0 is the latest version of the facilitator guide book. It has been completely rewritten, and its use over previous beta versions is recommended strongly. The guide book is available in several formats:
- The normal PDF is suitable for digital use and printing with a normal printer.
- The professional printing PDF has crop marks and can be sent to a professional book printer.
- The InDesign file is necessary if you need to make edits to the guide book before using. Please note that if you edit the Edukata® guide book, you will also need to rename it. You cannot call your own changed versions Edukata®. You can call them “(guidebook named something) based on Edukata®” for example.
Download the guide book
Making professional prints of the guide book
If you want to make high quality guide books that your facilitators can use during their facilitation work, you can download the professional print version of the guide book. Send it to your printer with these instructions:
Print in A4 size, with white ring-O-binding. CMYK full color printing on all pages. Cover page paper: Invercote creato 260g/m2 or similar.
- English: PDF, INDD
- Estonian: PDF, INDD
- Finnish: PDF, INDD
- Hungarian: PDF, INDD
- Lithuanian: PDF, INDD
- Swedish: PDF, INDD
- Turkish: PDF, INDD
- 2013-09-09 version 1.0
- 2013-09-11 version 1.3. Minor corrections.
- 2013-09-17 version 1.4. Minor corrections.
- 2014-08-28 version 3.0. Complete rewrite