Materials and online tools that support Edukata.
- Design Challenges A collection of design challenges we've discovered during the iTEC project's first design and piloting cycle.
- Design Opportunities Example Design Opportunities from the iTEC project that are potential solutions to the Design Challenges.
- Facilitator guide book The Edukata facilitator guide book gives an overview of the Edukata design model and practical advice on organizing a design workshops with a group of people. It will give insights into the design process, but is mainly meant for people with prior experience with collaboration methods, participatory design methods, creative problem solving and facilitation.
- Printable materials for workshops Collection of materials that may be handy to have printed out in Edukata workshops.
- Scenarios Sample scenarios that can be used as inspiration to start the Edukata design process.
Materials on other sites:
- Examples of high quality Learning Activities from the iTEC project will help you to see what effective Learning Activities look like.
- Examples of Learning Stories from the iTEC project show how sets of Learning Activities are combined into a course narrative that shows how they work together.
- For your design work to produce lasting results, you’ll need to create Learning Activities that push your current level of maturity suitably, but aren’t too far from your current practices. You can use the Innovation Maturity Model created in the iTEC project to evaluate yourself or your school. Please note that the tool is not fully ready yet, but is expected to be so by the end of August 2014.
More materials will be added gradually. Send a comment, if there’s something you’d like to see here!